Seminar: Navigating Global Export
Looking to Expand Beyond North American Borders and Into the Global Market?
We have partnered with PCB Freight Management to offer this seminar on shipping beyond the North American borders. In this session we will navigate through the initial set-up process for your business, types of exports and correct reporting. Additionally, commonly known as Incoterms®, we will explore the different types of terms of sale available and how to choose them for your shipments. This is a great opportunity for businesses with newly hired logistics staff to receive cost-effective training, refresh their awareness, or collect professional development points for the maintenance of the Certified Export Specialist designation.
William Lee, P.Log, CCS, CTCS, CIFFA
Professional Logistician, Certified Customs Specialist, Certified Trade Compliance Specialist and Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association graduate with over 25 years of experience in the transportation, warehousing and logistics industry. William is the Air Freight Manager with PCB Freight Management.
- Foreign Affairs exporting services
- Obtaining a business number
- Export controls, sanctions and permits
- How to report your exports
- Import and export documentation
- Free trade agreements
- Financing arrangements
- Letters of credit
- Modes of transportation
- Temporary exports
- Fines and penalties
- 5 points towards maintenance of the CCS and CTCS designation(s) will be awarded by the Canadian Society of Customs Brokers (CSCB).
- This event has been approved by the NCBFAA Educational Institute (NEI) for 1.5 points towards maintenance of the U.S. CCS designation and 3 points towards the CES.
Date, Time and Location:
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Pacific Customs Brokers - Seminar Room
101 - 17637 1st Avenue, Surrey, BC
Select "Register Online" to begin the online registration process.
Select "Register Offline" to download a fillable registration form.
Please complete and submit this form via email or fax to:
Fee: $95 CAD plus GST (per attendee)
Friday, May 15, 2015
*24 hour cancellation notice is appreciated
Trade Compliance Education Team