We are now recruiting for part time staff (20-25 hours/week) for customs clerk roles. The main responsibility of this position is to prepare import data for transmission to the Canadian government on behalf of our clients.
Shifts are generally 4 to 6 hours per day (you can opt to work up to 7.5 hours/day on weekends) and we can work with your schedule to find the times that work best for everyone.
- Weekdays: earliest start: 2 PM and latest end: 10 PM.
- Weekends: anytime, but mornings preferred
Possibility to convert to full time status upon mutual agreement.
What you need to have:
- MS Office or Google Apps experience
- Typing 35+ WPM. 10-key experience a very definite asset
- Ability to complete physical tasks such as sitting, bending, crouching, and be able to lift up to 5 pounds
- Strong business math and world geography skills. It's international trade, after all!
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English at a professional level
- Must be in Canada and have the right to work at the time of application. Applications from outside the Canada will not be considered
- Starting wage of $14.00 - $15.50 depending on hours worked
- Bonus plan
- Group RRSP after three months of service
- Free onsite fitness centre and instructor
- Discounts at onsite restaurant
- and more!
Submit your application via Indeed, noting days/hours of availability in your cover letter.
Important: We are located at the Pacific Highway Border Crossing and there is no public transportation to this location. Reliable vehicle is a must.
No agents please