PCB Sufferance Warehouse, a division of Pacific Customs Brokers, is searching for an Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for all the administrative needs within our bonded warehouse environment.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Billing and receiving payment
- Maintain in-bond records
- Maintain security log-in/log-out records
- Ensure a steady supply of non-trade items such as warehouse and office supplies
- Perform general office duties and resolve problems as they arise.
- Perform other duties and tasks assigned or required as are consistent with the nature and scope of the position
- Maintain good relations with Chief Ball-Catching Officer, Cooper, the resident black lab
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 1-year experience as an Administrative Assistant, previous experience in warehousing is an asset
- Knowledge of Canadian Customs (CBSA) processes a definite asset
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task work independently and prioritize task.
- Ability to handle sensitive business issues in a confidential manner
- Attractive extended healthcare plan coverage: 100% employer-paid Dental, Prescription, Eye care after three months of service
- Free onsite fitness centre and trainer
- Staff discounts at onsite restaurant
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and be able to work flexible hours when needed. Please note that we are located near the Pacific Highway Border Crossing. Public transportation is not available in this location, so reliable transportation is a must.
Applications from outside Canada -including Express Entry- will not be considered.
We thank all applicants and will contact shortlisted candidates
Principals only. Agents need not contact