Because of the seasonal nature of floral and horticultural import shipments, these surges in volume often experience service delays when entering the country by truck or air. Pacific Customs Brokers will use its 50 years of industry expertise to work with your company to reduce service delays:
- Incomplete or unclear documentation - Confirmation of Sale (COS)
- Difficulties with Phytosanitary Certificates
- High volume of shipments during statutory holidays
- Carrier problems
Contact Us for Floral Shipments
Pacific Customs Brokers can provide to your company the following services to help ensure your goods are allowed entry into the country without delay:
- Daily interaction with Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) to ensure the most up to-date accuracy of information.
- In-house expertise on Phytosanitary Certificates
- Educational seminars and workshops directed at teaching importers customs compliance, thus reducing any penalties and fines issued by Canada Border Services Agency and U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- Educate suppliers through site visits, seminars and workshop invitations.
- Work with carriers to assist them in expediting the customs release process on shipments entering the country.
- 24/7 LIVE Reception Team available to answer your calls 24 hours, 7 days per week.
- ALWAYS OPEN with certified customs staff in both Canada and the U.S.A.
Pacific Customs Brokers has a long list of clients involved in the floral and horticulture industry including:
- Greenhouse operators
- Tree farmers
- Florists and floral wholesalers
- Nurseries and landscaping companies
- Industry associations
Pacific Customs Brokers is the "Preferred" customs broker for several industry associations where we provide updated customs information to directly to them. For various floral carriers, Pacific Customs Brokers is the "Preferred" customs broker. The floral carriers encourage their clients to use our services because of our premium services, floral expertise and our ALWAYS OPEN culture.