Pacific Customs Brokers is well-equipped to provide your company premium customs brokerage services in the mining industry. With such a flourishing mining industry in Canada, Pacific has developed expertise in assisting mine operators and suppliers with helpful advice on how best to handle mining equipment when it enters Canada. Often times, mining companies or suppliers importing equipment or machinery, experience delays in customs clearance due to:
- Problems with Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) due to the requirement for steam cleaning.
- Problems with the U.S. Customs & Border Protection 72 hour rule for exporting vehicles.
- Questions as to the process for re-export of the equipment
- Incomplete or unclear documentation.
Contact Us for Mining Shipments
Pacific Customs Brokers will use our focused expertise in the Mining Industry to work with your company to reduce service delays at all border ports, airports and seaports. The following services can be provided by Pacific Customs Brokers to ensure premium customs brokerage services are received:
Pacific Customs Brokers has a vast list of clients involved in the Mining Industry to include:
- Engineering Companies
- Drilling companies
- Northern Mine operators
- Machinery suppliers, retailers and wholesalers
- Mining Logistics Planners
- Auction houses