Form 1 Services

File your Form 1 with Canada Border Services Agency with a little help from us!


+ applicable taxes
for up to 3* commodities
*depending on complexity

All vehicles entering Canada must file a Form 1 document with the Canada Border Services Agency.

You will:

  • Receive an import account in your name
  • Gather your vehicle information and provide it to us

We will:

  • Prepare and file the Form 1 with CBSA on your behalf
  • Provide you notification once you are allowed to approach the border
  • Provide you with a paper package of the documents needed to clear your vehicle into Canada