File your export declaration with a little help from us!

Certain goods require a Canada Export Reporting System (CERS) export declaration prior to export. The CERS is a program by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).

File your export permit with PCB

You will:
  • Receive an export account in your name
  • Gather your shipment information and provide it to us
We will:
  • Prepare and file the CERS declaration with CBSA on your behalf
  • Provide you a notification once you are allowed to approach the border