Bring your new furry family member home with a little help from us!

Let us help you bring your new family member home. We are currently only offering transport services across the Pacific Highway Port of Crossing in Blaine, WA/Surrey, BC.

File your export permit with PCB

You will:

  • Receive an export account in your name
  • Gather your shipment information and provide it to us

We will:

  • Prepare and file the CAED declaration with CBSA on your behalf
  • Provide you a notification once you are allowed to approach the border
"We’ve just had the best experience getting 3 puppies across the border, Surrey, BC to Blaine, WA. They do the Brokerage work, arrange a driver and all is good. They don't want to distance pet hauls but will take them across, all legal and above board. Puppies are in their hands for about 1 1/2 hours if everyone is in place. Thank you, thank you." - Marnie