The "State Of America" After The Midterm Elections: AmCham Panel Discussion
The American Chamber of Commerce - Pacific Chapter is hosting a panel discussion analyzing the outcome and implications of the 2014 U.S. midterm elections for Canada.
Come Hear Experts Discuss:
- the Obama Presidency and the new Congress
- the U.S. and the world economy
- America's leadership in the world
- Where the U.S is today, economically, politically and socially with implications for Canada
- Jock Finlayson, Vice President and Chief Policy Advisor, Business Council of British Columbia
- Richard Johnston, Canada Research Chair in Public Opinion, Elections, University of British Columbia
- Mario Conseco, Vice President, Public Affairs, Insights West
- Marit Rehavi, Assistant Professor, Canadian Institute for Advanced Research, University of British Columbia
Date: Thursday, November 20, 2014 Place: TD Tower - 29th Floor, 700 West Georgia, Vancouver Time: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm Cost: Members: no charge, Non-Members: $20
[Note: Tickets will not be mailed; we will confirm your purchase by email and names will be confirmed at the door.]
RSVP Deadline: Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Sign up now as seating is limited.
- TD Bank