What The Results Of The U.S. Midterm Elections Mean For Canadian Business
The "State Of America" After The Midterm Elections: AmCham Panel Discussion
The American Chamber of Commerce - Pacific Chapter is hosting a panel discussion analyzing the outcome and implications of the 2014 U.S. midterm elections for Canada.
Come Hear Experts Discuss:
- the Obama Presidency and the new Congress
- the U.S. and the world economy
- America's leadership in the world
- Where the U.S is today, economically, politically and socially with implications for Canada
- Jock Finlayson, Vice President and Chief Policy Advisor, Business Council of British Columbia
- Richard Johnston, Canada Research Chair in Public Opinion, Elections, University of British Columbia
- Mario Conseco, Vice President, Public Affairs, Insights West
- Marit Rehavi, Assistant Professor, Canadian Institute for Advanced Research, University of British Columbia
5 Common Mistakes When Importing Into The U.S.
Date: Thursday, November 20, 2014 Place: TD Tower - 29th Floor, 700 West Georgia, Vancouver Time: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm Cost: Members: no charge, Non-Members: $20
[Note: Tickets will not be mailed; we will confirm your purchase by email and names will be confirmed at the door.]
RSVP: Please complete and return this registration form via email to AmCham Canada - Pacific Chapter at email@example.com
RSVP Deadline: Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Sign up now as seating is limited.
- TD Bank
Disclaimer: While reading, kindly note the date of this blog. At PCB we do our due diligence to write on the most relevant topic every week and naturally content may become dated as developments in a certain program/topic occur. For this reason, we greatly appreciate your readership and hope you continue reading with the posting date in mind. For the latest information on this topic please use our website's search function, or better yet, subscribe to our "Trading Post" newsletter to receive these updates directly to your inbox.