Video | Shipping To Canada And Tips For Avoiding Delays With Canada Customs Clearance
Accurately completed Canada Customs documentation will help your shipment reach its destination on time and reduce the risk of being held up by Customs.
In this video you will learn:
- What documents are required to ship to Canada
- Information required on a Canada Customs Invoice
- How to clear Customs in Canada
- How to avoid delays at Customs
- Consequences of noncompliance with Customs' regulations
The consequences of failing to comply with customs regulations include:
- Monetary penalties issued by Customs Agencies
- Increased scrutiny and more frequent examination of goods
- Delays of incoming shipments
- Inadvertent overpayment of duties and government fees
- Total suspension of import privileges
How To Become A Trusted Trader To Improve Your Customs Clearances
Disclaimer: While reading, kindly note the date of this blog. At PCB we do our due diligence to write on the most relevant topic every week and naturally content may become dated as developments in a certain program/topic occur. For this reason, we greatly appreciate your readership and hope you continue reading with the posting date in mind. For the latest information on this topic please use our website's search function, or better yet, subscribe to our "Trading Post" newsletter to receive these updates directly to your inbox.