Service failures and delays for produce imports?
Is your company experiencing trouble with importing produce shipments because of:
- Incomplete or unclear documentation - Confirmation of Sale (COS)
- Problems with Phytosanitary Certificates
- Import Permits
- Consolidated load manifests
Contact Us for Produce Shipments
Pacific Customs Brokers will use our 50 years of focused expertise in the Produce Industry to work with your company to reduce service delays at all border ports, airports and seaports.
The following services can be provided by Pacific Customs Brokers, to ensure premium customs brokerage services are received:
- Daily interaction with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) to ensure the most up-to-date accuracy of information.
- Electronic Data Entry (EDI) and software based solutions to reduce data input delays and errors.
- Educational seminars and workshops to assist you and your staff of understanding Canadian and U.S. Customs rules and regulations. Our facilitators host regularly scheduled seminars for our clients and non-clients. In addition, we offer customized seminars for businesses and their specific needs.
- Educate suppliers through site-visits, seminar invitations and daily communications.
- Work with carriers to assist in expediting the customs release process.
- Live Reception Team to answer your calls on a 24/7 days per week.
- ALWAYS OPEN with Certified Customs Operational Staff on duty in both Canada and the U.S.A. with specific produce expertise.
Pacific Customs Brokers has a vast list of clients involved in the Agriculture Industry to include:
- Produce growers
- Produce retailers
- Produce brokers and wholesalers
- Organic produce growers and grocers
- Vendors and suppliers to the Produce Industry
- Clients which self-carry goods on company owned vehicles
Call us to discuss your service requirerments.