With the shifting tides of how information is consumed these days, preferences are moving over from text and audio to video. More people are using video to find information and educate themselves on products and services in the marketplace. This has not only created a hearty appetite for video content but also made video the perfect medium for us to communicate with our audience.
With this in mind, our team at Pacific Customs Brokers has been hard at work creating videos on a variety of topics for a range of audiences. We are excited to announce the launch of our very own YouTube channel - Your Broker Knows..., which is now online and ready to view here:
What Sort Of Videos Should You Expect On Our Channel?
This channel is intended to be a resource for the import and export trade community. Featuring advice from leading industry experts, we aim to guide you through the fast-paced world of international trade and bring you insight into key issues affecting Customs regulations, cross-border trade, shipping and logistics.
Our videos will include:
- Interviews with industry experts
- “How-to” tutorials
- Tips on international import and export
- Answers to our audience’s most common trade questions
- Archives and/or previews of the webinars and seminars we host
- Recordings of our celebratory client events
- Introduction to new services
Reasons To Subscribe:
We will be uploading videos regularly so be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to receive alerts and notifications of future video uploads, as well as:
- Stay in the know about international trade news and global free trade agreements.
- Learn something - This channel will be a great resource on Customs compliance, shipping, importing and exporting into Canada and the U.S., NAFTA and much more.
- Get updates on the latest Customs regulations and cross-border issues.
- Interact, share ideas, provide feedback and make connections. This will also help us gather feedback and stay on the right track.
- Share what you learn - It is important for us all to exchange and share what we learn.
- Learn more about our services - Receive updates on our service offerings.
- Just because you like us - Show your support for our company.
As we continue to expand our video playlist, please do not hesitate to let us know of ways we can improve the channel and our video content. We value your feedback, so please comment on the YouTube channel and share the videos with business partners and friends. Do check back often, as we should have some exciting new videos planned for the rest of the year. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then video must be worth a million. Happy viewing!