Webinars | Learn From The Comfort Of Your Desk
As the laws governing trade continue to evolve and become more complex, continual improvement in voluntary compliance is required through awareness and education. At Pacific Customs Brokers, we firmly believe that it is in the best interest of an importer to understand the entire supply chain process and be aware of their responsibilities in order to remain well within regulatory compliance. For the past 5 years, Pacific Customs Brokers has offered a variety of Trade Compliance Seminars related to importing and exporting into Canada and the United States.
In keeping with the current business climate and the fact that we all have different learning styles and constraints on time and travel, we are excited to move into the next phase of our education program with the introduction of Trade Compliance Webinars. Our live and on-demand webinars are designed to be a convenient way for trade professionals to stay ahead of new regulations with international trade and gain additional knowledge in key areas. The webinars will focus on practical tools that trade professionals find themselves using every day and provide you with substantial knowledge necessary to complete accurate documentation, understand logistics, get a feel for how transactions move through the regulatory process, valuation considerations and other topics of interest. Each of our live webinars will be followed by a Q & A session.
7 Reasons To Invest In Customs Compliance Education
Join us for the unveiling of:
- Webinar: Basics of Importing into Canada - Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - Register Now
- Webinar: Basics of Importing into the USA - Thursday, September 26, 2013 - Register Now
More webinars coming soon. For details and to register »
We recognize that each of us gathers and processes information in different ways. In addition to educating the trade community through our seminars and webinars, we offer the following online resources:
- Weekly Trade eNewsletter - updates on international trade, cross-border issues, Customs regulations, seminars, webinars and more
- You Broker Knows Blog - informative trade blog articles written by our team of professionals
- International Trade News - current and archived trade news from Customs and other government resources
- Your Broker Knows Videos - informational videos on a wide range of trade and shipping topics
- Live Chat - instant messaging service where each "chat" is one-on-one with a client services team member
We hope you'll join us and encourage you to share this with colleagues and business partners who might find it useful.