What's New With Pacific's Trade Compliance Education?
Pacific Customs Brokers is pleased to begin another season of Trade Compliance Education with the exciting expansion of webinars. The 2014 Winter-Spring Seminar and Webinar registrations are now available on pcb.ca and pcbusa.com.
Trade Compliance Seminars And Workshops
At these sessions, Pacific's experts will share their knowledge pertaining to the fundamentals of cross-border and international shipping. By attending, you will keep current with Customs and other government departments regulations and gain awareness on best practices on how to be a compliant importer and/or exporter.
Our experts cover a variety of subjects including the H.S. Tariff and Classification, how to take advantage of free trade agreements, methods of valuation, documentation requirements, as well as penalties and consequences of being non-compliant. Throughout the day, our experts are available to answer your questions.
Canadian Society Of Customs Brokers (C.S.C.B.)
Many of our Canadian and U.S. seminars are recognized by the C.S.C.B. for points towards the maintenance of the Certified Customs Specialist (CCS) and the Certified Trade Compliance Specialist (CTCS) designations. For approved seminars and workshops view the 2014 Winter Spring Trade Compliance Seminar Schedule.
National Customs Brokers And Forwarders Association Of America, Inc. (NCBFAA)
As of January 2014, the NCBFAA Educational Institute (N.E.I.) has recognized a number of our U.S. seminars (including H.S. Tariff and Classification, NAFTA, and Global Export) and will award points towards the maintenance of the U.S. Certified Customs Specialist (CCS) designation for the completion of these sessions. For approved seminars and workshops view the 2014 Winter Spring Trade Compliance Seminar Schedule.
Trade Compliance Webinars
Our webinar events are Pacific's latest addition to the Trade Compliance Education Program. They were designed to meet the demands of the fast growing trade community. Benefits of attending an online event:
- Cost-effective training tool for importers, exporters, purchasers and shippers in understanding landed costs of purchasing outside of the country.
- Companies with multiple locations or branches are able to benefit from a single training source.
- Concise training on understanding trade compliance requirements and risks involved.
- Convenience of attending from the comfort of your desk.
Events Will Be Of Interest To:
- Business owners and directors
- Importers and exporters
- Operation managers and chief financial officers
- Financial controllers
- Customs logistics employees
- Purchasers of goods outside of Canada or the United States
- Shippers to clients in another country
- International carriers
Customized Seminars And Webinars For Your Business
Pacific Customs Brokers offers customized events specifically suited to your company’s import or export trade requirements. We will design a presentation that provides specific training for your staff. Pacific Customs Brokers will travel to your location anywhere within Canada or the United States or facilitate an online event at your convenience. To discuss the details of your private event, phone us at 888.538.1566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Trade Speaking Engagements
Pacific Customs Brokers leads and conducts seminars, webinars and presentations in joint cooperation with the following organizations:
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- B.C. Government's Ministry of International Trade
- B.C. Small Business
- Trade Start
- The Canadian Produce Marketing Association
- American Chamber of Commerce Canada - Pacific Chapter
- U.S. Customs Border and Protection
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- U.S. Commercial Service
- Universities and business colleges
- Chambers of Commerce and Board of Trade
If you are interested in inviting Pacific Customs Brokers' to speak at your next event, please phone us at 888.538.1566 or email email@example.com and we would be happy to discuss this further.