Join Us For The Export-Import Virtual Trade Show
Are you looking to start an exporting or importing business? Or considering expanding your business to new markets through trade? Don't miss this unique opportunity to network with BC's best trade experts!
What: The Export-Import Virtual Trade Show
Where: Comfort of Your Own Office - Online
When: Thursday, April 18, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (PST)
Registration: Free of Charge
Event Registration: Visit Registration Page
Join Us Online To Network With Over 20 Organizations That Can Help Your Business:
- Discover your global potential
- Define your trade strategy
- Determine your sales and sourcing strategy
- Obtain financing
- Strategize logistics and understand regulations
- Understand the legal and tax implications of trade
The Export-Import Virtual Trade Show will be a day of live educational trade webinars and a virtual trade show, including public and private organizations that will help you expand your business internationally. Experts will be available through live chat and webinar from the comfort of your own office. Registration is free, courtesy of Tradestart.ca.
Pacific Customs Brokers is proud to participate in:
- Exhibiting at the Export-Import Virtual Trade Show from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m (PST). Register online today!
- Presenting a live educational trade webinar on 'Customs and Shipping Across International Borders'. We strongly encourage you to register and send us your questions live on April 18th, 2013.
We welcome you to take of advantage of this fantastic opportunity to expand your knowledge and explore new markets. See you at this first-of-its-kind virtual trade show!
Have questions about the Export-Import Virtual Trade Show? Check out the Pacific Customs Broker blog for more news and events on customs brokerage and freight forwarding.