The Washington Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is proud to present: Ready, Set, Export Seminar, June 27 & 28.
This 2 day seminar is intended for existing small to medium Washington-based businesses interested in learning more about exporting to new markets. For those currently exporting, this is an opportunity to further build on your knowledge in selling to international markets. The SBDC has gathered an elite group of international professionals from both the private sector and other organizations.
- International markets - which countries have the highest demand for my product? How do I find international buyers?
- Financing - how do I pay for this expansion and more importantly - get paid?
- Customs & Logistics - fundamentals of shipping to Canada
- International certifications, regulations and form requirements - who can help with paperwork and regulations?
- Intellectual property - patents, copyrights and trademarks
- International expansion - opportunities and considerations
- Achieving export readiness
- Evaluating export markets
- Growing exports
- Managing export compliance
- Entering export markets
- SWOT analysis
This 2 day seminar will take place at the offices of Moss Adams LLP, Bellingham, Washington, from 8:00 am to 5:00pm. To register for the event please visit the Washington Small Business Development Center.
Sponsors and Speakers Include:
Pacific Customs Brokers
The Washington Small Business Development Center
U.S. Commercial Service
State of Washington Department of Commerce
Dorsey & Whitney LLP
International Trade Alliance
Western Washington University, Center for Economic Vitality
Export Finance Assistance Center