TRUXPO 2014 | Ticket Giveaway
This fall, the Tradex complex in Abbotsford, BC will be home to two big industry events when TRUXPO 2014 and the Pacific Heavy Equipment Show open doors September 19 - 20, 2014.
TRUXPO is western Canada's largest trucking and logistics show displaying Canada's biggest exhibition of Class 5-8 trucks and equipment. Presented in partnership with the BC Trucking Association, it showcases new products and the latest in commercial trucking, logistics and transportation equipment.
This year, the event will not only take over the entire Tradex complex, but also extend into 80,000 square feet of outdoor exhibit space. In addition, it has a new two-day format with new features such as an industry conference program, social and networking opportunities and plenty of special industry features designed to educate, inform and entertain.
TRUXPO attracts local, national and international exhibitors and visitors. Attendees will interact with thousands of industry peers; meet with current suppliers; get answers to critical technical questions; and take advantage of top notch training and education.
How To Import For A Trade Show In The U.S. Or Canada
Two Great Events In One Place:
For the first time, TRUXPO and the Pacific Heavy Equipment Show will be taking place concurrently and co-located at Tradex. Attendees who register for TRUXPO will also be allowed entry to the Pacific Heavy Equipment Show.
What: TRUXPO 2014
When: September 19 - 20, 2014
Where: Tradex Complex in Abbotsford, BC.
Who Should Attend: Fleet managers, truck buyers, operators, service personnel and distributors representing general construction, trucking, public works, utilities, aggregate production, road building and maintenance.
Admission: $20.00 at the door. $10.00 if you pre-register by August 22, 2014 (Tip: Pre-registeration saves you 50% and fast-tracks your entrance to the show.)
- TRUXPO registrants will also be allowed entry to the Pacific Heavy Equipment Show. Trade show badges from either show will allow attendees to have admission to both events.
- Registration is good for both show days.
- Show producers, Master Promotions, state the event to be 95% sold out (as of July 24, 2014).
- Conference Program (New for 2014!) - Organized by the BC Trucking Association (BCTA), the conference program will be chock-full of informative and relevant industry information and will attract delegates from western trucking associations and their industry counterparts.
- Industry Luncheon - A ticketed industry luncheon is organized for Friday. The Honourable Todd Stone, Minister of Transportation and Infrastructure will give opening remarks and officially open the show. Michael “Pinball” Clemons, a former all-star running back, Grey Cup winning coach and president, CEO and vice-chair of the Toronto Argonauts, will be the keynote speaker for the show’s luncheon.
- Multi-cultural Events (New for 2014!) - To celebrate Canada's diverse trucking industry, special entertainment and food, both ethnic and Canadian is planned for Saturday.
- Recruiting Here feature - Drivers, mechanics and other related professionals are encouraged to come with resume in-hand to meet prospective new employers.
- Big Rig Show & Shine (New for 2014!) - Hosted by Pro-Trucker Magazine - An impressive grouping of both show and working trucks, all vying for honors in the Truck Beauty Pageant. Don’t forget to pick up your People’s Choice ballot at the Pro-Trucker Magazine booth and vote for your favourite rig.
- Driver Appreciation Day (New for 2014!)
For complete details and event updates visit TRUXPO website.
Pacific Customs Brokers At TRUXPO 2014:
Once again, Pacific Customs Brokers will be exhibiting at TRUXPO. Our staff will be present to answer any highway carrier, cross-border or customs related questions. We will also showcase Border Pro for Carriers, our suite of services created to help carriers, truckers, drivers, dispatchers and self-carrying importers seamlessly clear customs. We invite you to stop and visit us at booth # 672 and participate in a draw for a fabulous dinner. Find us on the event exhibitor map. We look forward to seeing you there.
Win A Pair Of Tickets:
We have 10 pairs of tickets (2 tickets each) to give away to 10 lucky winners. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This giveaway is open to residents of Canada and the U.S.
Two Ways You Can Enter To Win:
- All you have to do is answer the following question in the comments below this post (1 entry): Which TRUXPO show highlight are you most looking forward to attending?
- OR -
- Post the following on Twitter (1 entry): RT to enter to win a pair of tickets to #TRUXPO via @AskBorderPro http://ow.ly/zRoIr
Entries to this giveaway close at 12:00 p.m. (PDT) on Wednesday, August 20, 2014. We will randomly select ten winners Wednesday afternoon and announce them in our Border Pro newsletter Thursday morning. Winners will also be notified by email. Good luck and see you at TRUXPO 2014!
Note: This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws of the province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada and the U.S. applicable therein.
TRUXPO 2014 | A Look Back And Draw Winner Announced
Update 20 August 2014 - Giveaway Winners:
Congratulations Charanpreet Brar, PDQ Post Group, Kam-Way, Mntman, Reza Rahim and @allisonannea! You are the winners of two tickets to TRUXPO 2014. Please check your inboxes for further details on how to go about claiming your prize.
Thank you to everyone who posted a comment and retweeted! Keep checking back for more such giveaways on ”Your Broker Knows”.